I don't know if you are still working on that topic, but anyhow..

It is NOT true, that interworking is not possible implementing a externally
defined CORBA interface.
I am interworking with a CORBA system using plain EJBs.
You just need a small CORBA wrapper called (typically) TIE implementation.

I did it like the following:

EJBs implement the CORBA-Interface (simple)

ejbCreate() {
   // pass the EJBObject to CORBAServer to not overrule the containers
invocation stack
   registerEJBObjectinCORBAServer(
       new MyEJBObjectsTIE(context.getEJBObject())
   );

ejbRemove(){
    deRegisterEJBObjectfromCORBAServer();
}

Then you just need a means to transport the generated CORBA Object to
any remote client, so that it may be invoked.

Have fun with JBoss!!

If you have any questions about that, post it on this topic 8-)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863063#3863063

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3863063