it was not a subtle jab to come up with your own - just a suggestion to chip in
and make it better ;)

The jsp plugin was given to jboss at some point yes. We have maintained and
developed on it and continue to do so. Still we are also monitoring the WTP
project (since we are memeber of Eclipse) to see where their structured editor
is heading...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863141#3863141

Reply to the post :