Clebert,

After I changed those ; to : and recompiled the package, it works. Thank you.

I think the original Benchmark developer worked on Windows system, so ';' was
used to separate classpath. but on Unix, ':' should be used.

I run into another problem, does it ring a bell again?

My test enviorment uses mysql and Jboss 4.0, and here is what I got in
server.log:

2005-01-21 14:15:22,597 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor]
TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract
org.spec.jappserver.util.helper.SequenceBlock org.spec.jappserver.util.sequenc
eent.ejb.SequenceEntLocal.nextSequenceBlock(), causedBy:
org.jboss.tm.JBossRollbackException: Unable to commit,
tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=hpipvcq.cup.hp.com/43,
BranchQual=, localId=43] status=STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION; - nested throwable:
(javax.
ejb.EJBException: Expected one updated row but got: 0)
        at org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:344)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.endTransaction(TxInterceptorCMT.java:457)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:370)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:149)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:128)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.internalInvoke(EntityContainer.java:514)
        at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:854)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalProxyFactory.invoke(BaseLocalProxyFactory.java:413)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.EntityProxy.invoke(EntityProxy.java:44)
        at $Proxy115.nextSequenceBlock(Unknown Source)
        at
org.spec.jappserver.util.sequenceses.ejb.SequenceSesEJB.nextKey(SequenceSesEJB.java:165)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863207#3863207

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3863207