We are limited in our ability to extend the service creation capabilities by
the hard coded xml processing of the SARDeployer/ServiceCreator. With the
jbossxb framework this can be externalized such that multiple formats of the
jboss-service.xml descriptor can be supported and more sophisticated
configuration can be applied at every level: attributes, interceptors, ctors,
etc.

One context to which this applies is the prototype for adding interceptors to
subdeployers discussed here:
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=57296

The solution promoted there requires every deployer to declare an xmbean
deployment with custom interceptors for the deployment interceptors. There
should be some deployer specific format which allows for references to a shared
interceptor stack along with a jbossxb schema that allows for more extensive
configuration of the interceptors and deployers.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3864275#3864275

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3864275