Our design of eviction policy is not based on per-node basis. Rather it is
per-region.

Nonetheless to create *roughly* what you want to achieve, it still can be done
through the current eviction policy framework.

Couple things need to happen though:

1. Region parameters will need to be configure dynamically. So you work with a
Region still. Now it is still through configured thorugh xml. But we do have
plan to add it later. See
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel
 for the roadmap.

2. Write an eviction policy that ignores any node modification event and evict
based on time. If you want to contribute this piece of code, let me know.

-Ben

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3864285#3864285

Reply to the post :