Hi lepe.

Managing static content can be achieved in two ways :

The Apacha way, if you use it in front of tomcat. That's pure http.conf hack,
so this forum is not the right place to discuss it, contact me.

The tomcat way. You can create an additional static context in Tomcat, not
linked with nukes (see my previous reply
http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=57461)

The former is far more powerfull, the later far more simple.

see http://enfanceetcroissance.com
see http://gitesprovence.fr.to

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3867789#3867789