Bela,

I was able to solve my original problem.  I stopped using a  JDBCCacheLoader.
But I get an entirely different error now.  I am using TreeCache, Tomcat add
JOTM for transactions on two different JVM's. When the following code is
exectued
  |       txn.begin();
  |       tree.put(node,key,value);
  |       txn.commit();
  | I get an error on the second Tomcat install (the TreeCache getting the
replication) from org.jgroups.blocks.RpcDispatcher sayinganonymous wrote :
failed invoking method commit() should not be called on TreeCache directly and
the next line of the stack trace is anonymous wrote :  at
org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.commit() but the call was made on the usertransaction
object in the first Tomcat server.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3867987#3867987

Reply to the post :