I was looking to dtf when I was creating the framework. Actually the
config for JGroups I'm using was literally copied from Tom's work. :-).
 And I'll be copying/using anything cool he has created.  :-)

But the only problem is that the framework also needs lots of
 improvements, and I was not being able to invest time as I'm focusing
 in Specj and HP right now. (And we have now Intel coming to Specj also).

 I have validated the idea with some people and everybody thinks the
 idea for the framework is valid.

 I've used decorators for submitting load, so you won't need to code
 loops and Thread synchronizations. All you would have to do is to
 decorate your testcase with a decorator and you have the loader done.
 I'm considering a decorator for synchronizing multiple clients as well.

 I have the Roadmap for the framework at:

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310062&fixfor=12310214

What about you guys contribute to the framework? As you guys might
need to develop something, maybe adding effort in something generic is better.

 The code is committed as jboss-benchmark in our public cvs.

 Clebert

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3872667#3872667

Reply to the post :