anonymous wrote :
  | * This does not address non-archive artifacts, such as text files. We would
need to add "manifests" to these text files if we wanted to be able to resolve
their source components. Is this necessary for this use case (or in general)?

No. In general configuration files will have no mapping to the dist as they
will have been customized. I'm really only interested in being able to
reproduce the same binaries from source for support.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874118#3874118

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3874118