First at all, thanks
The ssl accelerator create a proxy with an external port and an internal port.
SSL traffic enter to external port. The card desencrypts the traffic and moves
it (now it's plain text) to the internal port.
I configured the proxy with 3529 (external port) and 3528(internal port). The
key and certificate pair is created and stored in the card.

I'll try to use a plain connection factory with SSL configuration.

Do you have any other idea?

Thanks and regards
Javier

View the original post :