Yes, go ahead. After I finish the 4.0 thirdparty setup I'll migrate it
to the jbossas build on head as well. The code that will continue to
live in jbossas like the legacy ejb container, jbossmq, etc. should be
copied into the jbossas module with its cvs history to get rid of the
modules file usage as well to complete this.