From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason T. Greene
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:27 AM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [JBoss-dev] 4.0 Branch and Eclipse

Hello All,

What is the intended structure of the 4.0 Branch regarding aop? It looks like the intended behavior was to include aop and aspects as a library in thirdparty. I can see that this took affect in HEAD, but was not merged to the 4.0 branch. There was a build failure shortly after that change, at which point aspects was added to the 4.0 modules alias. The eclipse files, however, seem to reference the new library based build, and thus the eclipse build fails for anything that uses aspects
(testsuite)

So my question is should aspects be in thirdparty? I would like the eclipse and system builds to be consistent.

Thanks,
-Jason

Bill Burke
Chief Architect