I just implemented being able to deploy ejb3 archives in a .jar. To make this work, I have to guarantee that the EJB3 deployer runs accepts() before the old EJB2.1 deployer. It seems, whoever is added to the MainDeployer last, runs first when accepts is called. So, I added an EJBDeployer dependency to the EJB3Deployer.

SO DON'T CHANGE THIS BEHAVIOR IN BRANCH 4.0 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Bill Burke
Chief Architect