There are still some J2EE-1.4 signature test failures. javax.ejb is due to some added methods from the EJB3 API. Javax.mail I did not investigate. javax.xml.namespace is due to equals(), hashCode() being added to QName, which is IMO a test challenge rather than a bug in our public API

Generally the signature tests only give sufficient feedback for the first couple of classes. Further down I could not find a way to find out what the test is complaining about other than recompiling the test with a modified package list

Also have a look at jboss-4.0.x/j2ee/j2ee-check.sh

Cheers

-thomas

Some signatures failed.

      Failed packages listed below: