This test is failing because it makes an invalid assumption.

That is that a privileged block will run with exactly the instance
of the access control context you pass it.

This is not true because it can do things with the domain combiner
to create a new "equivalent" access control context.

Strangely, it only appears to fail when running it from junit
inside ant. If I run the test indivudually from eclipse,
it doesn't go through domain combination?

Should I just disable the test. A better test would be to check
whether the scheduled operation can perform some
expected privileged action (like retrieve a system property).

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock