URLDeploymentScanner.scan calls MainDeployer.checkIncompleteDeployments
to validate unsatisfied dependencies on each scan so check that.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill
Burke
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:17 PM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [JBoss-dev] no dependency error message

I'm deploying an EAR that contains an EJB3 bean.  The EJB3Deployer
creates and registers an MBean that manages the deployment of the
EJB3Container using the servicecontroller manually

The problem:

The EJB3 container's mbean depends on an MBean that does not exist.  I
do not get a deployment error message though.  No message,
nothing...However, if I manually go to the ServiceController through the

JMX-Console I do see the correct message when invoking
listIncompletelyDeployed()

> [ObjectName:
jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,ear=JiraTestApp.ear,jar=JiraTestEJB.jar,name=Jir
aTestInnerBean
>   State: NOTYETINSTALLED
>   I Depend On:
>     persistence.units:unitName=jiratest
> ]

What's up here?  Any ideas?

--
Bill Burke
Chief Architect

language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!