Sorry... pressed Ctrl-enter instead of Enter. (Damn Outlook)

Do you think that our changes on ThreadPool would eventually leak
redeployments on the testsuite? (for instance, by keeping
Thread.currentThread().contextClassLoader() still alive) ?

I have run some tests, and if I keep running them, eventually I will get
unloaded classes. (CMP for example).

It's really hard to find references on this huge testsuite without
having a clue on what might be the cause.
I guess that thread pool will keep references until the same thread gets
another classLoader on contextClassLoader()), and because of that every
redeployment will keep refeferences for a while.

For example, if I run this about 5 times:

ant -Dtest=org.jboss.test.cts.test.BmpUnitTestCase one-test

I would get every class loaded 5 times.

But after forcing releases on SoftReferences (by forcing an
outOfMemoryException (dummy loop allocation memory), and if I do another
deployment, I would have maybe a same class loaded in maybe three
distinct classLoaders (instead of 5).

If you want to replicate this test, you will need to download
jboss-profiler from CVS, and use the method listClassesHTMLReport from
JVMTIClassMBean. (use jboss-profiler-jvmti.sar for that), and don't
forget to add -agentlib:jbossAgent into your run.bat/run.sh

Clebert