From build/build-thirdparty.xml, the versions that are registered for jbossws to be pulled from the repository are:
  <componentref name="jboss/jbossws" version="1.0.0.CR6"/>
  <componentref name="jboss/jbossws14" version="1.0.0.CR6"/>

It is the repo sync that has failed.

Also can we reduce the repo sync to be less than 5 minutes. 15 minutes is too long.

Adrian Brock wrote:

So I tried to fix this 1 hour 30 minutes ago.
But my change still hasn't shown up in repository.jboss.com?
Nor does it appear in anonymous cvs yet.