http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-2937

run.conf
JAVA_OPTS="-server -Xms128m -Xmx128m
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=3600000
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=3600000"

run.bat
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Xms128m -Xmx512m

Any particular reason we don't need the rmi gc properties on the windows
version, or the unix version specifies a smaller -Xmx setting?

I was thinking of synch'ing the defaults across branches to:
-Xms128m -Xmx512m -Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=3600000
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=3600000