View results here -> http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/buildresults/jboss-cache?log=log20060420105010Lbuild.331

BUILD COMPLETE -  build.331
Date of build: 04/20/2006 10:50:10
Time to build: 28 seconds
Last changed: 04/20/2006 10:27:54
Last log entry: JBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication used _xxxObject calls (instead of xxxObject) since we don't need to go thru the locking anymore.

 Unit Tests: (0)  Total Errors and Failures: (0)

 Modifications since last build:  (first 50 of 19)
1.9modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/PojoCache.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication used _xxxObject calls (instead of xxxObject) since we don't need to go thru the locking anymore.
1.15modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/CacheInterceptor.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication used _xxxObject calls (instead of xxxObject) since we don't need to go thru the locking anymore.
1.5modifiedmsurtanisrc/org/jboss/cache/marshall/ObjectSerializationFactory.javafixed bool operator
1.4modifiedmsurtanisrc/org/jboss/cache/marshall/ObjectSerializationFactory.javafixed ternary statement
1.3modifiedmsurtanisrc/org/jboss/cache/marshall/ObjectSerializationFactory.javafixed ternary statement
1.11modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/collection/CachedListImpl.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication used _xxxObject calls (instead of xxxObject) since we don't need to go thru the locking anymore.
1.12modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/collection/CachedMapImpl.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication used _xxxObject calls (instead of xxxObject) since we don't need to go thru the locking anymore.
1.12modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/collection/CachedSetImpl.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication used _xxxObject calls (instead of xxxObject) since we don't need to go thru the locking anymore.
1.52modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/TreeCacheAopDelegate.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication to AOPInstance
1.3modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/BaseInterceptor.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication to AOPInstance
1.14modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/CacheInterceptor.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication to AOPInstance
1.15modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/CollectionClassHandler.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication to AOPInstance
1.6modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/collection/AbstractCollectionInterceptor.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- CacheInterceptor has assoication to AOPInstance
1.6modifiedbelalib/licenses/thirdparty-licenses.xmlreverted again
1.2modifiedmsurtanisrc/org/jboss/cache/marshall/ObjectSerializationFactory.javaAdded javadoc
1.1addedmsurtanilib/jboss-serialization.jarAbstracted object stream creation, added jboss serialization jar
1.10modifiedmsurtanisrc/org/jboss/cache/marshall/EnhancedTreeCacheMarshaller.javaAbstracted object stream creation, added jboss serialization jar
1.1addedmsurtanisrc/org/jboss/cache/marshall/ObjectSerializationFactory.javaAbstracted object stream creation, added jboss serialization jar
1.51modifiedbwangsrc/org/jboss/cache/aop/TreeCacheAopDelegate.javaJBCACHE-574 Optimize PojoCache in LOCAL -- refactoring II