A couple of days ago Telrod modifed JBossRemoting to fix a dubious
warning in SerializationStreamFactory, and re-checked this in as jboss
remoting 1.4.2.GA

Now Bill, made some change in remoting to produce a patch version, but
Telrod's change is missing.

What's happened? Wasn't Tom's version tagged (including the change) with
1.4.2.GA? Or Bill produced a patch from the wrong sources?

We don't even need a patch version here. We can just patch, re-tag, and
override the 1.4.2.GA, nobody else except JBAS is using this now.

But we need to make sure both Tom's change and Bill's patch are there.

Tom can you help?