is this an installer or regular test?

Scott M Stark wrote:
Seeing all interceptors2 failing with a similar NPE now:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ejb3]$ ant -buildfile build-test.xml
-Dtest=interceptors2
test
Buildfile: build-test.xml

init:

test:

test-with-jvmargs:
   [delete] Deleting:
C:\cvs\JBoss4.0\jboss-4.0.x\ejb3\output\log\test.log
    [junit] Running
org.jboss.ejb3.test.interceptors2.unit.InterceptorsTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 12, Failures: 0, Errors: 12, Time elapsed:
104.328 sec
    [junit] Test
org.jboss.ejb3.test.interceptors2.unit.InterceptorsTestCase FAILED

21:51:23,100 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service
jboss.j2ee:jar=i
nterceptors2-test.jar,name=DefaultOnlyService,service=EJB3
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.jboss.ejb3.service.ServiceRemoteProxyFactory.createProxy(ServiceR
emoteProxyFactory.java:81)
        at
org.jboss.ejb3.service.BaseServiceProxyFactory.start(BaseServiceProxy
Factory.java:59)
        at
org.jboss.ejb3.service.ServiceRemoteProxyFactory.start(ServiceRemoteP
roxyFactory.java:67)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.ProxyDeployer.start(ProxyDeployer.java:85)
        at
org.jboss.ejb3.SessionContainer.start(SessionContainer.java:85)
        at
org.jboss.ejb3.service.ServiceContainer.start(ServiceContainer.java:100)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.jboss.ejb3.ServiceDelegateWrapper.startService(ServiceDelegateWra
pper.java:99)