It looks like the jbossmc module is not valid as it referneces the old
../tools/etc/buildmagic/libraries.ent while also using the jbossbuild
thirdparty that generates this. It looks like the jbossmc module is
something I tried putting together. I'll try to get it working.

Can this be the basis for the mc releases or are we going to move this
to svn/maven soon?