Since we have just released 4.0.4.GA and it will sometime before we will do 4.0.5.CR1, I have removed the xdoclet generation step from the Branch_4_0 testsuite. This will shave off 2-3 minutes off of the rebuild process.

I basically have checked in the Java source files and the xml deployment descriptors that would have been generated by the xdoclet step. It compiles clean. I am sure that there will be a bunch of tests that fail due to insufficient resources in the deployment archives. I will fix them asap, once I see the cruise control testsuite runs.