Hi Scott,
    with regard to the current TC6 integration that Bill undertook in HEAD:
               http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3330

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=85382

This has placed a need for JDK5 in HEAD as TC6 needs it.

You will need to make a decision to make HEAD requiring JDK5.

Regards,
Anil