From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Adrian Brock
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:40 PM
To: JBoss.org development list
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] JBossXB dependencies

The solution is the same for all optional code.

These should be plugins rather than integrated directly into
the core infrastructure.

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 04:35 -0500, Heiko Braun wrote:
> The latest XB version introduced a dependency towards JAF and Java
Mail.
> Currently these jars reside under <JBOSS>/server/<config>/lib and are
> not visible to the XB classloader. Moving them to <JBOSS>/lib doesn't
> work, because the bootstrap process uses a hard coded set of
libraries.

> The current workaround is to move JAF & Mail to lib/endorsed, in order
> to have them available at bootstrap time.
>
> Does someone have an idea how to solve this problem without
>
> a) modifying the bootstrap classes
> b) using that workaround ?
>
> /Heiko

security?
easier
Geronimo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock
Chief Scientist
JBoss a division of Red Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo