Thanks for the info

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roberto Leong
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 7:21 PM
To: 'jBoss'
Subject: RE: [jBoss-User] Catalina

not yet

the integration is done but not in cvs yet, some jboss jars had to be
replaced (jaxp and parser) in order to the integration work but the problem
is that though jboss will run the compilation breaks.

we are trying to write an accurate how-to and also have an available
jboss+catalina working out of the zip (the download will be about 7 mgs and
will include only the binaries of both distributions)

regards
Roberto