I got it working! but with some hacking...

by modifing the Tomcat source code file
"com.apache.tomcat.context.ContextManager.java":
Where "*" is the code added. I had to hard code the default path
"http://localhost" to "e:\\wwwroot" by getting the default context and
change the DocBase to my physical path. The default path was
"C:\SoftwaresInstalled\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\ROOT".

There's should be a configuration file that JBoss load for Tomcat so hard
code won't be needed.
Now I can browse to http://localhost and it'll serve the files from
e:\wwwroot. ========================================================
public void initContext( Context ctx ) throws TomcatException {
        ContextInterceptor cI[]=getContextInterceptors();
        for( int i=0; i< cI.length; i++ ) {
        cI[i].contextInit( ctx );
    }
*        Context cctx = this.getContext("");
*        cctx.setContextManager(this);
*        cctx.setDocBase("e:\\wwwroot");
*        cctx.setPath("");
*        this.addContext(cctx);
}