If you really do want help you might want to try posting your problem in
detail, including any error messages you get, the server trace and the
setup you're running with (jboss version, jdk version, OS, etc etc).

If you don't get help at first, try posting your mail again in a couple of
days. And don't forget to say please.

-- Juha