Hi,

I don't like HTML mail, but since you replied
in plain text to Juha, here goes:

Looks to me like the file is truncated, that
would give exactly the problem you see here.

I also recall that there was some problem
with slow copy on some OS, that made the
deployer read the file faster than it was
written when copied to the deploy dir.
Not sure if this is fixed, as I never saw
it myself.

Best regards,

Ole Husgaard.