"JBoss-User" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 14.03.01:
> Hi all,
>
> I have the next warning:
I think it could be that you should use compatible types. When reading specs,
guidelines and even jBoss' Doc's you will find the hint, that you can only use types
like:

  java.lang.String, float, int, double etc...

The only possebility is to use java.util.Collections but you can't write them to a
database but as array of bytes.

If you have further Problems take a look at

   new jBoss Manual

there you will find lot's of tips, hints and false friends

Good look