Hi,

> From: Doyle, Steven [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> I am trying to setup JBoss to use sybase and I am having some
> problems, any
> help would be much appreciated.
>

> Version Information
>
> JBoss 2.1
> jConnect 5.2
> Sybase 11.5.1
> JDK1.3
>

> Config changes made
>
> jboss.jcml:
>
> <mbean name="DefaultDomain:service=XADataSource,name=SybaseDB">
>     <attribute
> name="URL">jdbc:sybase:Tds:tonbridge:2600/Gada_emx</attribute>
>     <attribute name="JDBCUser">ga00011</attribute>
>     <attribute name="Password">ga00011</attribute>
>   </mbean>
>

> jboss.conf:
>
> <MLET CODE="org.jboss.jdbc.XADataSourceLoader"
> ARCHIVE="jboss.jar,jconn2.jar" CODEBASE="../lib/ext/">
>     <ARG TYPE="java.lang.String" VALUE="SybaseDB">
>     <ARG TYPE="java.lang.String"
> VALUE="org.jboss.minerva.xa.XADataSourceImpl">
> </MLET>

Looks like you are following the guide on the website/old-website - there
are now no changes needed to jboss.conf for the 2.1 jboss (but you did for
jboss 2.0 ;-)  ).

Look at the DefaultDB entry in your jboss.jcml and copy that to get your
sybase entry correct.

HTH,
Chris

This electronic message (email) and any attachments to it are subject to copyright and
are sent for the personal attention of the addressee. Although you may be the named
recipient, it may become apparent that this email and its contents are not intended
for you and an addressing error has been made. This email may include information that
is legally privileged and exempt from disclosure. If you have received this email in
error, please advise us immediately and delete this email and any attachments from
your computer system.Rabobank International is the trading name of Coöperatieve
Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. which is incorporated in the Netherlands.
Registered with the Registrar of Companies for England & Wales No. BR002630 and
regulated by the SFA for the conduct of investment business in the UK.

The presence of this footnote also confirms that this email has been automatically
checked by Rabobank International for the presence of computer viruses prior to it
being sent, however, no guarantee is given or implied that this email is virus free
upon delivery.