Greetings!  We have just determined that this release of Internet Exploder
has problems when
used with JSP pages using Session scoping.  JBoss throws an exception
indicating that the transaction
was entered using a different session context.

When we change the scope to Request, things work just fine, but we have to
have Session scoping
to maintain some data for the session.

Anyone have ideas on why the problem in the first place?  This version of
IE uses 128-bit encryption,
which probably isn't a problem (because Netscrape at 128-bit encryption
works fine), but might that be
a problem?

This isn't a JBoss issue because we can see it happen on Weblogic as well.
 Just wanted to pass the
info along and see if anyone out there could explain it.

Robert