On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, you wrote:
> Hi All@JBoss,
>
> did someone expierence also the problem, that the autodeployer says that it
> had deploy the new version of a bean, but actually the old version is still
> active ??
>
> Feedback will be appreciated very much !

Yes, we recognized the same behavior with jBoss 2.0, but only for
ear-files, not for jar.
we are testing  2.1since today but still not tested redeployment.

best regards
tom

--
THETA - Consulting
Kommuniktionsanalyse - Anwendungsentwicklung - LINUX-Systeme

Thomas Hagedorn                          Tel. 07231-472108
Rainstr. 12                              Tel. 0172-7642398
75217 Birkenfeld                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jesus inside - where do you want to go forever ?