I checked, and added struts.jar to /lib under jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1.  I
already had it under /lib/ext in the jboss-2.1.

Michael...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Nils Olav Selåsdal
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 6:11 AM
To: 'JBoss-User'
Subject: RE: [jBoss-User] struts-example.war

Vennlig hilsen/Best regards,
Nils Olav Selåsdal
System Engineer
Utel Systems
Postal adr:     Televn. 9, N-4879 Grimstad
Direct no:      +47 370 45 430
Direct fax:     +47 370 46 191
Mobile no:      +47 936 20 862
Internet:       www.utelsystems.com