Hi,

I've done it with ear files and it works.

>From what I remember of the digging through the deployer code to find this
out, I think it does it for ejb-jar files too.

A problem I hit is that you need a new-line after the class-path entry in
the manifest - otherwise the standard java methods skip it!

HTH,
Chris

This electronic message (email) and any attachments to it are subject to copyright and
are sent for the personal attention of the addressee. Although you may be the named
recipient, it may become apparent that this email and its contents are not intended
for you and an addressing error has been made. This email may include information that
is legally privileged and exempt from disclosure. If you have received this email in
error, please advise us immediately and delete this email and any attachments from
your computer system.Rabobank International is the trading name of Coöperatieve
Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. which is incorporated in the Netherlands.
Registered with the Registrar of Companies for England & Wales No. BR002630 and
regulated by the SFA for the conduct of investment business in the UK.

The presence of this footnote also confirms that this email has been automatically
checked by Rabobank International for the presence of computer viruses prior to it
being sent, however, no guarantee is given or implied that this email is virus free
upon delivery.