Hello,

I've just bumped into a strange situations when
findByPrimaryKey() neither throws an ObjectNotFoundException
not returns null for just removed CMP entity bean
with identical PK.

And next call to the home-interface returned by findByPrimaryKey()
throws java.rmi.ServerException:

java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread;
nested exception is:
        java.rmi.ServerException: Load failed; nested exception is:
        java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: Entity DesignStudy1@bmx not found
[...]

What's wrong? I mean, me or what? I'm sort of lost.
I don't understand how findByPrimaryKey() is supposed
to work then. I know it's basic knowledge, but anyway.

I could imagine something like "late initialization", i.e.
jboss looks into the pool and finds a bean with such PK there
(actually ejbActivate is called on this bean). But why it
doesn't check that the row is not present in the table?

Could anybody explain it to me? PLEASE!

BTW, it's on jboss-2.1 (pre?)

Thanks in advance.