I tried to download the jboss/tomcat pre configured
package, after having some luck with the jetty
download.  The jboss/jetty package simply unzipped and
ran... no effort required.  The jboss/Tomcat package
isn't setup the same.  My first problem - there isn't
a readme file or a startup script (other than the
startup scripts that come with Tomcat and JBoss
individually).  Does anyone know if this package is
finished, or if it simply needs some documentation?