As I said before ('bout 3 days) we're using own DataBase for storing CMP's,
everythings fine, we can lookup, store, findByPrimaryKey, findAll etc. But during
startup of jBoss there's this weird Exception. We changed to class-Name as you said
but nevertheless this Exception...What went wrong or what file do you need to locate
the mistake?
We didn't make any changes to your jBoss with embedded Tomcat but added our DataBase
connection in StandardJaws.xml, jBoss.jcml and to .conf
I think it's too much to give you everything 'cause it works as we want even with
occuring of this Exception.
But it doesn't look like working ok...

Here again the printout:

[Mail Service] Initialized
[RARDeployer] Initializing
[RARDeployer] Found a temp directory left over from a previous run - deleting it.
[RARDeployer] Initialized
[Auto deploy] Initializing
[Auto deploy] Initialized
[Service Control] Initialized 28 services
[Service Control] Starting 28 MBeans
[JetEngineDB] Starting
[JetEngineDB] Stopped
[JetEngineDB] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.opentools.minerva.xa.XADataSourceImpl
[JetEngineDB]   at javax.management.loading.MLet.findClass(MLet.java:800)
[JetEngineDB]   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[JetEngineDB]   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[JetEngineDB]   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
[JetEngineDB]   at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[JetEngineDB]   at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
[JetEngineDB]   at
org.jboss.jdbc.XADataSourceLoader.startService(XADataSourceLoader.java:270)
[JetEngineDB]   at
org.jboss.util.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:93)
[JetEngineDB]   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
[JetEngineDB]   at
com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1628)
[JetEngineDB]   at
com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1523)
[JetEngineDB]   at org.jboss.util.ServiceControl.start(ServiceControl.java:97)
[JetEngineDB]   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
[JetEngineDB]   at
com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1628)
[JetEngineDB]   at
com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1523)
[JetEngineDB]   at org.jboss.Main.<init>(Main.java:190)
[JetEngineDB]   at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:94)
[JetEngineDB]   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[JetEngineDB]   at org.jboss.Main.main(Main.java:90)
[Service Control] Could not start DefaultDomain:service=XADataSource,name=null
[Service Control] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.opentools.minerva.xa.XADataSourceImpl
[Service Control]       at javax.management.loading.MLet.findClass(MLet.java:800)
[Service Control]       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[Service Control]       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[Service Control]       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
[Service Control]       at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[Service Control]       at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
[Service Control]       at
org.jboss.jdbc.XADataSourceLoader.startService(XADataSourceLoader.java:270)
[Service Control]       at
org.jboss.util.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:93)
[Service Control]       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
[Service Control]       at
[Service Control]       at org.jboss.util.ServiceControl.start(ServiceControl.java:97)
[Service Control]       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
[Service Control]       at
com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1628)
[Service Control]       at
com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1523)
[Service Control]       at org.jboss.Main.<init>(Main.java:190)
[Service Control]       at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:94)
[Service Control]       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[Service Control]       at org.jboss.Main.main(Main.java:90)
[Webserver] Starting
[Webserver] Codebase set to http://PASIPHAE:8083/
[Webserver] Started webserver on port 8083
[Webserver] Started
[Naming] Starting
[Naming] Naming started on port 1099