Alright,

Well, sorry for being so annoying but I still don't get the point,
If I have buttons that should start a conversation, propagation='none' is not
an option,

big part of my buttons start a new conversation, so no matter what, I find
myself adding join=true, at least for these buttons,

But as it seems most of the people are comfortable with it, I still find it
really confusing and not exactly correct,

What I think is that it might be useful to have an option to end/start a new
conversation on the same method/link/etc...

Asaf.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116268#4116268

Reply to the post :