"[email protected]" wrote : The LDAP login modules that ship in JBoss 
have some specific DITs in LDAP. Anything different or custom needs, then you 
will need to write your own login module using basic JNDI code.

I can understand that.  My question is: "Is this DIT I am describing supported 
by the JBoss LDAP module?"  I tried reading the source for the module, and I 
thought I set up the parameters right for it, but I got a NullException error 
in the module (Even weirder, it was line 385, but the versions of the module I 
could find don't have that many lines).

I'm thinking I have to write my own log-in module, which is a pain, but at 
least I have the blueprint of the original LDAP module to go by. :-)


View the original post : 
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4216064#4216064

Reply to the post : 
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4216064
_______________________________________________
jboss-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/jboss-user

Reply via email to