Lukasz Szymik [https://community.jboss.org/people/lszymik] created the
discussion

"Recommendation for HDD utilization - JBoss and database"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826364#826364

Hello,

I am looking for recommendation how to deploy JBoss server with application and
database to gain good performance. Generally all modern serves have mutlicore
CPUs and large amount of memory. How about HDD recommendation? Should I install
everything on single HDD? Does anybody have any experience with deployment on
RAID? I also consider deploying system on 2 or 3 separated HDD (one with
database data, one wiht JBoss, maybe OS on another drive) I need to deploy
everything on single machine - small workgroup scenario. Big deployment will
have DB on dedicated machine.

Thank you in advance for any info or tip.

Lukasz

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]