I am not try it yet, but as a description I have two portlet A and B that
perform IPC, and I want to get the current conversation ID in potlet B, because
every time I click on portlet A that perform IPC to portlet B it creates new
conversation, not used the previous conversation, so if I can get the current
conversation ID, I can killed previous conversation, so I am not facing memory
problem, here is my code for portlet B :

public class BPortlet extends MyFacesGenericPortlet {

        public static class Listener implements PortalNodeEventListener {

                public PortalNodeEvent onEvent(PortalNodeEventContext context,
                                PortalNodeEvent event) {
                                //Listener for IPC
        }

        @SuppressWarnings("unused")
        private static final Log log = LogFactory.getLog(BPortlet.class);

        private String viewPage = null;

        private String editPage = null;

        private String helpPage = null;

        @SuppressWarnings("unused")
        private FacesContext fContext;

        protected void doEdit(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response)
                        throws PortletException, IOException {
        }

        protected void doHelp(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response)
                        throws PortletException, IOException {
        }

        @Override
        public void init() throws PortletException, UnavailableException {
        }

        public void render(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response)
                        throws PortletException, IOException {
        }

        protected void setDefaultView() throws UnavailableException {
        }

        @Override
        public void processAction(ActionRequest request, ActionResponse
response)
                        throws PortletException, IOException {

log.info((String)request.getParameter("conversationId"));
                        log.info("{convesationId}");
        }

        @Override
        protected void doView(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response)
                        throws PortletException, IOException {
        }

        @Override
        protected FacesContext facesContext(PortletRequest request,
                        PortletResponse response) {
        }

        @Override
        protected void facesRender(RenderRequest arg0, RenderResponse arg1)
                        throws PortletException, IOException {
        }

        @Override
        protected ReleaseableExternalContext makeExternalContext(
                        PortletRequest arg0, PortletResponse arg1) {
        }

        @Override
        protected void nonFacesRequest(RenderRequest arg0, RenderResponse arg1)
                        throws PortletException {
        }
        @Override
        protected String selectDefaultView(RenderRequest arg0, RenderResponse
arg1)
                        throws PortletException {
        }

}

may be you can look at the process action method, I have try to get
conversationID but it fails, can you help me with this problem....

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997411#3997411

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997411