Hi,

we have developed and released a very substantial application using Seam
http://www.napsa.org.za/portal and had a lot of fun while doing it.

My group is now in the process of starting development of a new application.
Currently the thinking is to use a more "flashy" type of presentation layer
(e.g. OpenLaszlo or Flash). Obviously I would love to continue to use Seam (I
am way too afraid of all the pain associated with the old approaches). At this
point I know that Seam does not provide for an easy way (yet) to use these
kinds of RIA's (I have read that Gavin is planning something but only after the
AJAX support has matured).

Does somebody have suggestions of how to use OpenLaszlo with Seam ?

Regards

Louis

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002147#4002147