1. You should be exposing start/stop/destroy etc. methods from ServiceMBean. If
your XMBean .xml file does not have them, JBoss cannot call them.

2. I'm not an XDoclet expert, but I do know that merging files is an annoyance.

3. The point of persistence is when you change the attributes of an MBean, they
are saved. The policies are: OnUpdate (save when changed), NoMoreOftenThan
(save when changed, but only every so often), Never (no), OnTimer (save
peridocially.) I'm not sure on JBoss treats these.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022848#4022848

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022848