I am doing everything whatever you have mentioned in ur response.Going further
I have switched on the "TRACE" level debugging.I can see the following message
in the log file while JBoss is establishing the connection,

2007-02-27 11:58:51,876 TRACE
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager] registering
connection from [EMAIL PROTECTED], connection : [EMAIL PROTECTED], key: null

If I check the source code of "CachedConnectionManager" I can see this logging
in "registerConnection" method of the same class.In the same method I can see
an if loop as,
if (key == null)
         return; //not participating properly in this management scheme.

Now If you look at the TRACE log we can surely say that a null key is passed to
the "registerConnection" method. Hence I am totally confused to see what JBoss
is doing and what is expected output. Do I need to configure somewhere that my
RA must use a NoTxConnectionManager ?

Also when the connection is closed I can see the following log message
generated,

2007-02-27 11:58:51,891 TRACE
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionManager] unregistering
connection from [EMAIL PROTECTED], object: null, key: null
  | 2007-02-27 11:58:51,891 INFO
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.NoTxConnectionManager] Unregistered
handle that was not registered! null for managedConnection: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Can you guide me to solve this problem ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022881#4022881

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022881