I wonder how the JBoss developers develop... I have been trying to build the
ejb3 library from the Jboss_4_0_5_GA Tag (SVN) for some time now. But there are
just errors in the other projects that are unsolvable.

Can't someone from the JBoss crew explain me how to do it (or referrer me)?

I have been thinking of another solution to get the missing embedded ejb3
parts. Maybe I will try to rip it out of the jboss-ejb3-all.jar file and create
my own jar that only contains those parts that I want. Maybe I will try that
tomorrow...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023220#4023220

Reply to the post :