"jnorris10" wrote : "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : There never have been specific
installation instructions, you basically just use the new jars in the distro to
overwrite the jars in your current distro.
  |   |
  |   | May be a good idea to wiki-ise some of these steps though; let me know
if you feel like doing this.
  |   |
  |   | Re: compat, see the compat matrix on http://labs.jboss.org/jbosscache
  |   |
  |   |

  | I understand the sentiments of the poster above.  It is completely unclear
how 1.4.1.SPx is installed.  Which libs should be copied and to where?  Many of
the combinations I have tried have failed with various cryptic stack traces
which seem to indicate version mismatches.

I found the magic jar combo :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023324#4023324

Reply to the post :