By the way, the Seam hot deploy stuff is not that useful as it is right now.
Because the hot-deployed components are in a different classloader, you can't
reference them from classes that are not Seam components and in a different
classloader. One example would be a servlet that calls a Seam component. I also
found issues with restoring if PAGE context state. In the end I found the
restrictions too severe and went back to manual redeployment when I change a
class. It's not that bad, at least we can change and preview XHTML/CSS
immediately.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4037831#4037831

Reply to the post :