Hi Christian,

Thanks for you help we this.

The non faces request use remote interface to the SLSB.
My understanding is that the injection is working as all the SLSB's have a
ejb-jar.xml with the SeamInterceptoe defined

  |        <interceptor>
  | <interceptor-class>org.jboss.seam.ejb.SeamInterceptor</interceptor-class>
  |         </interceptor>

My app is working with both Seam JSF+SFSB Client and an old Servlet Client
using the same SLSB layer.  I am just failing to understand the how it is
working!  Also what would happen if just a simple remote java client accessed
the SLSB layer... how would seam know to close off things once the remote call
had been made?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038309#4038309

Reply to the post :